Monday, January 31, 2011

McFatty Monday

Last week I started the Biggest Loser Challenge at work.  While I don't plan on being THE biggest loser, I'm going to try to be somewhat of a loser.  Make sense?  Good.

And I'm linking up with Blair over at Heir to Blair.  Her blog rocks.  Check it out.

So, I started the whole eating healthy thing last Monday and it was going really well.  Until this weekend.  I met up with my friend Angie and my new friend Sara (I've actually been internet friends with her for a couple years, but we just met IRL) for dinner and drinks.  We started out with the lettuce wraps (yum!).  Then I ordered the baked potato pizza for my entree.  Because?  If there is potato pizza on a menu, I'm gonna order it.  It was thin crust, and I only had 4 peices, but still.  Oh, and to top off the evening, Angie and I swung on through the Sonic Drive Thru.  Cherry Limeade chiller anyone?  Man those things are good.  Sunday we were invited to my mom's for lunch.  I requested something healthy, but was presented with brats, chips, baked beans, and coleslaw.  What was a hungry girl to do?  Yeah, I had some of all of it.  Blah.  The weekend wasn't a total wash though, I did eat egg whites for breakfast both days. 

So, anyway, today I'm back at it.  I stepped on the scale this morning, and I'm down 1 pound since last Monday.  I'll take what I can get.  I'm not making any crazy weight loss goals, I just want to be healthier. 

But, a 50 pound loss wouldn't hurt.

2 comments:

  1. Good job!!

    & I must know more about this baked potato pizza.

    As in, MUST KNOW MORE. Because I would totally eat it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thin crust, some sort of white sauce, cheddar cheese, mashed potatoes, bacon, green onions - topped with sour cream. Yeah, it was heavenly.

    ReplyDelete

Say something!