Wednesday, October 20, 2010

what we've been up to

Here's what we've been up to the past couple weeks!

*told by the kids*

We enjoyed the unseasonably warm weather last week and took a wagon ride (complete with banana popsicle) to the park.



 We tried mama's spaghetti for the first time.  Delicious!  I highly recommend it.


Mom braided her bangs all by herself.  That makes her cool, right?


We looked cute for school, so mom had to take a picture:


Mom went to the orchestra for the first time with auntie Missy, auntie Vanessa, and grandma and grandpa.  They had fun!


Mom cleaned 9 bags of clothes out of her closet.  Here is the before shot:

(after shot to come after daddy does his part)

I tried toast for the first time.  Loved it!  I don't think I've ever tried a food I didn't like!


I also rode in the double cart with my sister, cause I'm a big boy!


Other than that, business as usual.  We're too busy having fun!

6 comments:

  1. i dont even have enough clothes to fill 9 bags!! love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some cute kids! I maybe need to clean my closet then? It is similiar to you before pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I was hanging onto clothes from high school. Newsflash: I'm never going to fit into them again! Plus, even if I did...that was 13 years (gulp) ago! They're not in style anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids? Gorgeous!
    Bangs? CUTE!
    Orchestra? Classy!
    Closet? AWESOME!
    Baby? Want so eat him up!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter has that same adorable yellow striped dress! Target right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, that's right. Gotta love Target!

    ReplyDelete

Say something!