Wednesday, October 6, 2010

new traditions

We're starting a new "tradition" with my family.  We're all going to hang out at my mom and dad's house on Sundays.  Whether the Vikings are playing or not, we'll all just get together and eat, go on walks, have a bonfire, watch movies, etc.  Oh, and maybe have a glass of wine or a bloody mary. 

This past Sunday, my mom had impromptu photo sessions with the grandkids.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures!

 My smiley boy

She loves her baby brother

 Cousins: Ally (5), April (8), Hope (9)

Love this picture of Hope - such a beauty


Here's to many more fun Sunday memories...

4 comments:

  1. That is a great idea. We used to go to my moms a lot on sundays. We need to start again now that it will be getting cold. Nothing like having my mom cook for us !

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to love about this.
    Family Sunday? Bring it on!
    Gorgeous photos!
    LOVE the ever changing blog style!
    :) Bloody's and wine???? YES PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wish I lived close enough to my parents to do this!

    ReplyDelete

Say something!