Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm a genius

I made spaghetti last night and gave Dimitri some.  He LOVED it.  Here he is enjoying mama's cookin':



Since I had just given him a bath the night before, I thought I could get away with not giving him one last night.  Um - FAIL. 

I'm a genius.

Sometimes, Dimitri gets up earlier than I'd like him to, and I need to find something to entertain him while he's in the bathroom with me so he's not touching the toilet and the toilet brush (eew).  So...this morning, a lightbulb went off: I'll put blankets and toys in the tub and he can play in there!  Why didn't I think of this sooner? 


It worked well for about 5 minutes.  Then he stood up, found the faucet and turned the water on. 

Again, I'm a genius.

Sidenote: Can we talk about his hair?  He's a cutie and everything, but that hair is unfortunate. 


3 comments:

  1. I'm laughing at my desk right now! First, too bad you have a smart kid who already figured out how to use the tub. And, my, that hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha !! cant believe he turned the water on!! Do you have an exer saucer thingy you can put him in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post. That would so be me!

    ReplyDelete

Say something!