Monday, October 11, 2010

all about me

Ally's school sent home a note with her last week saying that this Monday (today) she'd be presenting a poster all about herself.  So, this weekend, we got to work on it!

Okay, not going to lie - we started at 6:30 last night.  I work better under pressure, what can I say?

Here is the final result (and the proud little girl):

It's hard to read, so here are a few highlights:

- her favorite thing to see at night: stars
- her favorite animal: butterfly
- what she wants to be when she grows up: an ear doctor (cute)
- she loves flowers
- her favorite place: DisneyWorld
- her favorite TV shows: SpongeBob and Fairly Odd Parents

Basically, she was looking through my scrapbooking stickers and picking up things and saying "this is my favorite thing, this is my favorite thing".  I don't think she was quite grasping the concept of the project, but she had fun nonetheless. 

I know she'll do a great job when she presents it at school today.  Little cutie.  Mommy is proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!