Okay, not going to lie - we started at 6:30 last night. I work better under pressure, what can I say?
Here is the final result (and the proud little girl):
It's hard to read, so here are a few highlights:
- her favorite thing to see at night: stars
- her favorite animal: butterfly
- what she wants to be when she grows up: an ear doctor (cute)
- she loves flowers
- her favorite place: DisneyWorld
- her favorite TV shows: SpongeBob and Fairly Odd Parents
Basically, she was looking through my scrapbooking stickers and picking up things and saying "this is my favorite thing, this is my favorite thing". I don't think she was quite grasping the concept of the project, but she had fun nonetheless.
I know she'll do a great job when she presents it at school today. Little cutie. Mommy is proud.