Wednesday, September 29, 2010

neurology update

This morning, Ally had a follow up neurologist appointment. 

I'm sure I wrote about this like 2 years ago, but she was having seizures when she was 2 years old and she's been on medication since then.  She has had NO EPISODES since then, and her neurologist is confident she'll outgrow them.  He said we can wean her off her medication in April, after cold and flu season.  Yay!

Oh, and can I just say I LOVE Ally's neurologist?  He's such a great guy.  He talked to me for 10 minutes about Ally's hearing loss and how much of a great kid she is.  There needs to be more doctors like that.  Great bedside manner. 

Here is our appointment in pictures:

I point the camera at her and this is what she does.  What a goofball.
The exam table
Playing on the magnet board
So, that was our morning today.  How do you like that?  2 posts in 2 days.  I'm on a roll...

1 comment:

  1. You ARE on a roll. And that little gal is just cute as a button! Glad you had a positive appointment!

    ReplyDelete

Say something!