Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Disney World - here we come!

Tomorrow morning, bright and early, our family will be embarking on a wonderful 10 day trip to Orlando, Florida!  Mickey, Minnie, and all the princesses will be there to welcome us. 

I'm so excited to see the joy and wonder in Ally's eyes.  Unfortunately, Dimitri will be staying home.  He'll be in very loving hands as my mom and dad are watching him for us (with my sister and stepmom stepping in on the weekends).  I'm gonna miss my little guy so much though. 

I'm planning on taking lots of pictures and will try to blog while we're there so I don't forget a single memory. 

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. have fun and don't forget about us!! Play date at the park when you get home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fer fun! Can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Say something!