Thursday, April 8, 2010

New 'do!

Okay, readers (all 5 of you)!  I need your help.  I have an appointment for a haircut on Saturday morning.  I really, really want a new style.  My problem is: my face is round (read: chubby), and my hair is curly.  Pretty much all of these styles would require me to straighten it every day.  I have a great flat iron, and if it was shorter, it wouldn't take me as long.  So, weigh in...please!  Which one do you like best?  Or rather, which one would be the best on me?

3 comments:

  1. Jenna Elfman's is cute, but no. 1 looks like it has potential for waves & such. I think? If you get the graduated layers, you can have curly days too - just straighten your bangs/front pieces!

    (PS: I swear by this stuff for curls. It has changed my life. For realz. http://www.amazon.com/Mixed-Chicks-Leave-Conditioner-10/dp/B002XPTQJG)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one, personally. You'd rock that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I'll probably end up bringing all the pics into my stylist and see what we can come up with.

    So...how about a happy hour with me and my new 'do, soon?

    ReplyDelete

Say something!