Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a lovely Easter lunch at my parents house on Sunday.  The weather was spectacular and we had a wonderful time!  We had an egg toss, relay race, and just sat outside and soaked up the sun!  The meal was great too...we had the usuals: cheesy potatoes, green bean casserole, coleslaw, rolls, and ham.  Also , a few new additions: baked beans that my dad made, and fruit pizza from my lil' sis! 

Apparently I'm a bad mom and didn't get any pictures of Ally (except the one below where she's crushing corn flakes for the topping she helped me make for my cheesy potatoes).  I'll update the post if I can get some pictures from my mom and sister.  Enjoy!  And please, pardon the quality of these, since they're from my iPhone.


Dimitri, thrilled with the personalized Easter basket from Grandma Terri

My mom busted out the Johnny Jump Up, and D liked it!

I just love this picture.  D looks so cute, and Adam's hands look huge next to him.
I hope everyone had a great Easter! 

2 comments:

Say something!