Monday, November 9, 2009

What a difference a weekend makes

Ally's room is D O N E - done!  Adam and I worked our butts off this weekend to finish painting (he did it all), and get her room finished.  When I revealed it to her, she had the BIGGEST smile on her face and yelled downstairs "Adam - come up here and look at my wonderful room!"  Yes, she is the cutest! 

Here is the "before" (the walls look gray here, but were actually DARK green):



And...drumroll please...(I got the bedding at Marshall's - LOVE!)




Got the daisy plaques at Target, and the quote on canvas from Marshall's



Got the lamp from Target, vase and daisies from Pier 1, my dad made the nightstand



The bed used to be my grandparents, and my dad painted it white for Ally



One of the walls.  I don't know why the color is showing up like this, it's orange too



3 comments:

  1. Very cute, I need to take pictures of Alex room but we still are waiting on a few things!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! It looks FABULOUS! I want that for MY room! :) Nice job you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Say something!