Friday, November 6, 2009

Jibberish (and 35 weeks)

I have a picture, but it's on my phone and I don't know where the cord is to upload the photo right now.  Sorry.  I'll update the post later for those that are really interested (let me know if you are).  Otherwise, I posted it on my Facebook account (Anna Musatov). 

Anywho - seriously cannot believe I'm 35 weeks along already!  Since my c-section is scheduled a week early (December 3rd), I only have 4 weeks to go!  4 weeks, people!  Aaahh!  Am I ready?  Heck no!  I have 2 packs of newborn diapers, a pack of size 2 diapers, and my swing is out.  I bought a fleece sling on Craig's List that I plan to use also. The carseat is in the garage.  I need to get a bassinet from my mom.  I need to fill out the paperwork to pre-register at the hospital.  I need to put together a bunch of instructions and how-to's for my replacement at work.  We are still in the process of converting the office to Ally's room.  Who knew it would take 4 coats of paint to cover dark green paint?  We are painting 2 walls pink and 2 walls orange.  If it weren't for the 2 colors, we'd have been done a while ago.  Adam is always so tired when he gets home, the last thing he wants to do is paint.  I've also been going to bed at 8:00 the last week or so. 

My check ups have been going well.  My blood pressure is still great.  My back does hurt if I stand for extended periods of time.  I've gained about 25 pounds so far. 

This weekend, I'm going to see a girlfriend that I roomed with in college for the first time in 2 years!  We're always so busy, that we just haven't had time to get together.  She's the sweetest girl and I can't wait.  We're going to dinner and then to a comedy show.  My sister, her friends, and my mom are all going too.  There will be like 20 of us all together!  You'll hear us from miles away I'm sure.  I hope nobody is hoping for a nice quiet night at a restaurant.  I call it my "last hurrah" until the baby is born.  I'm assuming we'll be spending lots of days and nights at home getting to know one another. 

I can't wait to meet my little guy!  27 more days....

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a fun weekend and I think you are wise to be sleeping. You won't realize how spoiled you were with only one! The biggest change for us was that just as things were getting easy we added #2 and everything became a production. Going anywhere will take 30 minutes just to get out of the house.
    Totally worth it though, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for healthy babies!! Here's to a great last month until that little guy makes his appearance. :)

    ReplyDelete

Say something!