Thursday, September 10, 2009

All over the place...

I just realized today that in 90 days or less, I'll be the mother of a new baby boy! I'm due 3 months from today. Holy crap - where did the time go? That's double digits baby! According to the Baby Center e-mails I get every week, the baby is now the size of a head of cauliflower and weighs 2 pounds. Oh, and 14 1/2 inches long.

I'll have to take a belly pic every week from now on, and post them. Since I obviously have nothing more exciting going on lately.

My stepbrother is getting married this weekend, so I'll have that to post about. They are getting married at a park and the reception is on a boat on the St. Croix! Should be gorgeous!

Oh, and I got my hair cut today:

2 comments:

  1. Time is a flying.. I can't believe I am already 3 months pregnant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair. Love the cauliflour. Can't wait to love the belly shot! :)

    ReplyDelete

Say something!