Friday, September 18, 2009

5 Years

Today, Adam and I celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's been that long. It feels like yesterday that I walked down the aisle, met him at the altar, and we said our "I do's".

Since then, he has given me the most precious gift any person could ask for - our beautiful daughter, Alexandra (Ally). And of course, another gift that will arrive just as the snow begins to fall.

Some things he does may bother me. We may get short tempered with each other from time to time. But one thing remains the same - our love for each other. He is my rock when things feel like they couldn't get any worse, and I know that he'll always have my back.

Oh, and he has really cute dimples and says some pretty funny stuff. His latest - which I just have to share is this: we were on our way to my stepbrother's wedding rehearsal dinner, and he really, really had to pee. We barely made it to the gas station in time. He ran in the store, came back out and I said "feel better?" He said "yeah, it felt like God was giving me a hug".

I love you Adam - here's to at least 50 years of wedded bliss :)



2 comments:

  1. You're such a sap! Reminds me of me.....congrats on the 5 year marker. I can't believe we're coming up on our 8th anniversary, time sure flies when you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From one Jason Mraz fan to another, those are some beautiful wedding pictures.

    Happy Anniversary.

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete

Say something!