Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I was Tagged

Jamie tagged me to do this, so since I have nothing better to do, I thought I'd give it a shot.

Favorite artist/designer: don't really pay attention to designer brands, but I do like stuff from Target or Old Navy usually (boring, I know!)

I love to create using: scrapbooking stuff

What inspires me: people that don't care what others think of them, wish I was more like that

Most inspirational city: Um, I'm not sure I guess. I'll get back to you.

Weekend off: Relaxing on a lake somewhere with the family

Favorite color: Brown or blue

Favorite musician: I really like James Morrison right now. Sounds kinda like Jonny Lang.

Favorite movie: Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Favorite song: "I Run To You" by Lady Antebellum, I love that song right now.

Favorite song lyric: ?

If I could have any other job it would be: Stay at home mom

I wish: Ally didn't have to struggle with her hearing

What was I doing 10 years ago? Had just graduated from Minneapolis Business College (Travel & Hospitality) and living in Willmar with my parents, working at Green Mill

What are 5 things on my to-do list for today? Finish up work, pick up Ally from daycare (grandma's), make dinner, lay on the couch ;)

Snacks I enjoy: spinach dip & hawaiian bread, chips and salsa, cheese curds :)

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: pay off all debt, buy a nice house, buy my family houses, buy a nice car (or two), have a couple more kids, quit my job, volunteer, the list is endless...

Places I have lived: the real question is: where haven't I lived? Can't name all the cities in Minnesota, but the ones I remember: Bethel, Zimmerman, Cedar, Anoka, Coon Rapids, New Brighton, St. Paul, Willmar. Tigard and Portland, Oregon. I think I lived in Montana when I was a baby.

Jobs I have had: Waitress at Green Mill, Ruby Tuesday, Totino's. Cashier at Cub, Crosstown Drug, and Festival Foods. Numerous jobs at Medtronic, but most recently Administrative Assistant.

Now, I'm going to tag Abby, Sara, and Erin.

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting information. Ithink that most moms would like to stay at home with their children. would love to stay home with the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, thanks! I admit, I am terrible at them. Perhaps, if i was a billionaire, I could do them all day? If only, right?
    Glad to hear you are liking the new phone! Now, I wanna see some belly pics!

    ReplyDelete

Say something!