Friday, July 31, 2009

Boy oh boy!

Yep, that's right! I had my ultrasound today and everything looks great! We are indeed expecting a baby BOY around December 10th. I'm so excited! Adam thought he'd only have girls. Now that will give both sides of our families equal amounts of boys and girls.

Of course, all I could ever think of was girl names, so we've got our work cut out for us here. My other mission is to find some CUTE boy clothes. You can bet I'll be doing some garage saling and bargain shopping! Thankfully I also have some friends who have boys that will be giving me things.

Oh boy, a baby boy Musatov!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah how fun! I wont find out for awhile what we are having! I am with you on not having any names picked out for a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, congrats! boys are a different, fun ballgame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting for you guys! That's awesome. One of each, perf! Big, huge grins over here. :))))))))

    ReplyDelete

Say something!