Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bowling!

This past weekend, we had Hope and April over for a sleepover. We were invited to a bowling event to celebrate Lucas (my stepbrother) and his fiance's (Katie) upcoming wedding. They are getting married in September on a boat...how cool is that?! I'm excited.

Anyway, we went to Bryant Lake Bowl to "bond with Lucas and Katie". Lucas's second cousin, David, hosted the event and everyone had a blast. I had never been to Bryant Lake Bowl, and I really like it. I didn't know how small and retro it would be. Very cool place, with excellent food and an eccentric clientele.

We stopped at Sebastian Joe's in Uptown for ice cream afterwards. If you've never been there, I highly recommend it. They make their ice cream fresh everyday. I had the blackberry which had big chunks of blackberries in it. Adam had banana cream pie, Ally had chocolate, and Hope and April had mint chocolate chip. YUM!


right before she smashed her finger between 2 balls - ouch!




4 comments:

  1. I love Bryant Lake Bowl. So fun! And I've never heard of that ice cream place but guess what......I'll be going there now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, AND of course, I LOVE the name Lucas. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum. Yum, ice cream! I usually don't like ice cream but it sounds great right now!
    btw, Ally is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We live on 187th circle nw . . It is at my neighbors house . . we will have signs out! Thursday and Friday i think 8 - 5 !! I wont be there from about 11:30 tell 2 on Thursday because I have an Ultra sound!

    ReplyDelete

Say something!