Friday, May 22, 2009

stuff

Hi! You don't hear from me for a couple weeks, and then look - you get 2 posts in 2 days. Lucky you! ;)

So, an update on my noisy neighbor post. I have not heard a peep from their place in about a week. Wait, I did hear the dog run up and down the stairs, but have not heard the radio once. Maybe they finally got the hint with all the banging we did on the walls? Watch, now I'll jinx myself and it'll be worse than ever. Just kidding...happy thoughts, happy thoughts.


What does everyone have planned for the long weekend? Tonight we're going to Buca so we can smell like garlic for the next 5 days. Nah, it's for Adam's aunt's birthday. Tomorrow we're going to my friends Abby and Pete's house for their daughter's birthday party. Sunday we're meeting Ally's old teacher, Kathy for lunch. Monday I think we'll BBQ at my mom's house. Busy, busy - but that's how we like it. You only live once, right?


Right now, I'm sitting at work eating Hershey's Kisses. What a life! Can't wait to drive home in the lovely "going up north" traffic.




Happy Memorial Day everyone! Remember to give thanks to those who sacrifice for us everyday.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, 2 posts, yay!
    Say..what is that garlic smell? Through the computer? Impressive! Was it good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was pretty good. I don't remember it being that expensive though! Ouch. Doesn't help that Adam had 3 beers either.

    ReplyDelete

Say something!