Monday, April 13, 2009

It's About Time!

Well, Adam and I decided it was time to give Ally a brother or sister, so here goes nothing!

I’m officially pregnant – about 5 weeks along, so we have a loooong road ahead of us. I couldn’t wait to share the happy news though! My due date is December 10th. I’m excited not to be 9 months pregnant in August again – that was TORTURE, especially in this Minnesota climate (bugs, humidity, and huge belly, swollen feet – NOT FUN!)

I told Adam with a card. It has birds on the outside and on the inside I wrote “a little birdie told me you’re going to be a daddy again”. Here’s a pic. I included the pregnancy test in the card too. He was shocked to say the least!


We’re excited to be parents again. Although, Ally was such a good baby, I have a feeling we’ll have our work cut out for us with this one. Oh well, nothing we can’t handle I suppose.

I’m also excited because I’m going to try out a new OB with this pregnancy. I liked my old OB, but did not care for the way the hospital dealt with Ally after her birth (long story). So, I took some recommendations from friends and have decided on a new guy. I hear he’s wonderful. My first appointment is May 19th, so we shall see.

Thanks for sharing this journey with me!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Exciting! Congrats!
    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Oddly, I can't say we were surprised. For some strange reason, we were already under the assumption that you were pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you told your husband! Congrats!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Say something!