Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

We had a really nice day yesterday! The weather could not have been better, and everyone just had a good time. We started out the day at my parents house. We had a nice brunch and then an Easter egg hunt outside, an egg toss (messy), and an egg relay race. My mom went all out this year - it was fun!

The aftermath of the egg toss


After my parents house, we headed over to Adam's parents house. We had dinner (like we needed it), and they also had an Easter egg hunt! Adam's mom hid 115 eggs...for 4 kids! They all got quite the loot. Ally has more candy than she knows what to do with. Well, scratch that, I'm pretty sure she knows what to do with it, but we'll be sure to help her. I hope everyone had a happy Easter.

Ally found an egg under the playset


All 4 kids (Guy, Ally, Sydney and Cole)


2 comments:

  1. Not related to Easter but CONGRATULATIONS!! I was reading, and saw your countdown on the side even before I read your announcement! I'm so excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!?! How did I miss that you were pregnant! I am so excited for you! You are right, being 9 months preggo in August is the pits.. December will be much nicer.
    I love the pics, and think.. next Easter, she will have shots with her new sibling!
    p.s. now YOU get a cool cake from that St. Cloud bakery!

    ReplyDelete

Say something!