Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Almost an entire post dedicated to cake? You betcha!

Were you waiting with baited breath for the shower pics? Well, they've finally arrived. Mostly pictures of the cake, but it's a darn cute cake and deserves its own post! So, here are the cake pictures, and a few others thrown in for good measure. By the way, Kate, this cake came from Icing Dreams in St. Cloud. It was a pain in the butt to slice though, because of the fondant. The flavor was vanilla with raspberry filling. YUM!

Check it out! Is it the cutest thing you've ever seen (besides the Dr. Seuss onesies)?


Look at that detail. She's having a boy and a girl, notice the pink and blue diapers.

Awww...




The gift table, and this was pretty much from the women who helped with the shower. The other guests hadn't arrived yet.


Okay, so I didn't get as many pics as I thought I did. Oh well. It was a fun day and we couldn't be happier for Leah & Travis. They'll be wonderful parents. I told them to give me a call if they ever need a night off, you know, cuz I'm helpful (and baby crazy) like that.

8 comments:

  1. Hello - this is your mother speaking - I am "following" you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when I thought you had cut the cord. Just kidding! Thanks for "following" me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I love Icing Dreams! I have two "must have" vendors for my wedding, and they are one of the two. They're going to give the Gateaux girls a run for their money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a pretty darn cute cake even if i don't like cake.

    now pies. that's where it's at!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorillabuns-

    Excuse me? Don't like cake?!

    You're right though, pies are sure tasty. Especially a la mode. mmm.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was adorable! I have never heard of Icing Dreams, but want to check them out for Corey's birthday now.
    I don't like pies, but like me some cake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cake is insane!! Do you know where they ordered it from?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, it was from Icing Dreams in St. Cloud. We had the shower there, so that's why we ordered it from there. They do a great job. The link is in the post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Say something!