Thursday, March 12, 2009

Memories

It's amazing what you can find if you just do a little cleaning, isn't it? This gem was waiting for me in the guest room closet today.



I really have no idea what any of these mean. I think the rocket one is pretty cool though.

Aaw, cute. A teddy bear and a rainbow. And what is that "thinking day" patch all about? I only had to think for one day, AND I got a patch for it? Sounds like a deal to me.

I was in the Girl Scouts when I lived in Oregon. That's the Columbia River troop.

I wonder if Ally will want to be a Girl Scout? I hope so. I have some good memories. Oh, except for the time I went to overnight Girl Scout camp and someone was walking in front of me in the woods and a branch snapped back and hit me in the eye. I got pink eye. I had to go home because it was contagious. I guess that wasn't such a good memory.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously? I hated Girl Scouts. Probably because our leader would've been better suited as a leader of a Nazi group. Mean lady. My mom finally got so sick of her she made me quit.
    But, your right. The rocket one is pretty darn cool

    ReplyDelete

Say something!