Thursday, March 19, 2009

"I Love You Forever"

I took some video of Ally talking last night. Of course, she had other things on her mind - cutting paper. We were scrapbooking. Well, I was scrapbooking - she was cutting paper and gluing it to anything it would stick to.

I'm going to try to post some video of her talking about once a month, so you can see her progress with the implant.

Trust me, this is being quiet for her. She usually is asking us "why?" about a million times a day, and talking non-stop (usually at least 6-8 word sentences).

In the first part, I'm telling her "I love you forever", and she says back "I love you for always". That is from our favorite book to read together "I Love You Forever". LOVE that book.



Ally - March 2009 from Anna Musatov on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that sweet! She is just doing her thing, cutting away, chatting...
    cute!

    ReplyDelete

Say something!