Monday, February 16, 2009

Pictures Galore!

I'm not going to do seperate posts for these pics, so they're kind of a mish mash of the past couple weeks. Enjoy!


Another fake smile from Miss Ally while painting in her "Jamie Gets a Cochlear Implant" book
Hard at work, this is serious stuff
Ally and Adam before surgery (she looks so excited!)
Lookin' at the fishies in the playroom before surgery
Ally and Grandma Mary
My brave little girl
Fake smile much? Ally and Uncle Tony
After surgery, resting comfortably
Princess balloon - she got one from Uncle Tony & Auntie Shannon, and one from
Grandma & Grandpa Rolland
2 days post-op, holding the 2 kitties and Uncle John and Aunt JoAnn brought her in the hospital. She named them both "Inna", after her first audiologist :)
Helping mama vacuum (3 days post op). Even SHE likes to use the Dyson.
Rachelle came to visit and brought her a stuffed monkey and candy.

We're so proud of our little girl. Wouldn't you know that she's back to her little sassy self too. But I have to admit, I wouldn't have it any other way.

4 comments:

  1. We are proud of you Ally. I knew you would be back to your sassy self after a few days. Ryan and Tyler say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her little inverted bob is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna-
    Hey there...I think I did see you at Wal-Mart a couple weeks ago:) I am glad your little girl's surgery went well.
    We live in Zimmerman on Little Elk Lake...we used to live in Elk River though.
    You're good w/ keeping up on your blog...me, not so good:)
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear everything went well. Hope it continues to be a success!

    ReplyDelete

Say something!