Monday, January 19, 2009

Really?

So, we decided to go out for lunch on Saturday - and us being the classy family, we went to Old Country Buffet (Adam's choice). Anyway, we saw a real doozy of a family. There was a lady there that probably had about 4 kids. She was a peice of work - glittery fake eyelashes (need I remind you that it was LUNCH time at 11:30 in the morning at OLD COUNTRY BUFFET), cleavage, tight shirt, the works! Her kids - those poor, poor kids. One of them was a little boy probably 3 years old - he had a mohawk that was also sparkly and stood straight up, and 2 EARRINGS IN EACH EAR! What?! Did that kid ask to have his ears peirced? I'm thinking not, and definitely not twice in each ear. And this ladies daughter, she is probably 5 years old. She's doing the "V" with the fingers around her mouth - with the tongue action. You know what I'm talking about. Remember the old lady in Kingpin? Yep, she's doing that. What is the mom doing? Of course, TAKING PICTURES OF HER!

Really? I feel sorry for those kids. They don't know any better.

There really needs to be a test to become a parent. There are perfectly nice, normal people who struggle to have kids and then there's this lady poppin' em out left and right. It's just NOT RIGHT.

Okay, vent over. Had to get that out of my system.

3 comments:

  1. Oh. Mah. Gawd.

    Seriously? The V-tongue thing? Holy cats, that lady should be smacked upside the head.

    Sounds like El Norte's finest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my BIGGEST pet peeve in this world...Parents who shouldn't have kids, get litters!! I'm glad I wasn't there, I'd have gotten in trouble because I would have said something to the Mama...:)

    ReplyDelete

Say something!