Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year, New ME!

I know it's cliche to say that your NY resolution is to eat healthier and lose weight. I told myself I wouldn't make a resolution this year, so I'm not going to. I'm just saying I really, really want to start eating better. So, last night I went to the grocery store and bought all sorts of healthy food. Chicken breasts, pears, bananas, carrots, clementines - stuff like that. I'm excited. Oh, and I'm also going to start documenting what goes into my mouth every day on a blog called Babes on Parade. The link is in my profile if you're interested in checking it out! I'm excited, because I'm hoping this will be a way for me to be held accountable. I don't have a weight loss goal as of now, but I'm just hoping to feel better and not be out of breath after walking up the stairs. When I do get pregnant again, I want to be able to lose the weight easier after the baby is born. I also know that I shouldn't deny myself things, so I will indulge on occasion (if I want to). Cutting out alcohol won't be a problem because I don't drink that much - when I do it's light beer and only a couple.

Anyway, just looking for some encouragement. I want to be able to look at pictures of myself and not say "what happened?"

Here goes nothin'!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I'm behind you! Stick with it, small steps are what matters!

    ReplyDelete

Say something!