Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Here I am, sitting at work. Waiting (patiently) for my boss to tell me to go home. Come on, anytime now.

We're going over to my mom's house for dinner tonight. I'm excited for ham and all the traditional fixings. Tomorrow we are going to Adam's uncles house for another awesome dinner, I'm sure. The next day we're going to Adam's mom's house for a fantastic Ukrainian meal - vareniki, borscht, piroshki, etc. All DELICIOUS, I might add.

Can't wait to spend time with family and just enjoy time together. Ally is so excited to open presents. It's so heartwarming to see the twinkle in her eye when she thinks about ripping open those gifts! I'm very proud of her too, she hasn't tried to open any of her gifts under the tree yet. She has peeked into her stocking a couple times though. She is wearing the Hannah Montana underwear we put in there. I had to give in a little. ;) Tonight Adam will put together the Disney Princess talking kitchen we got for her. Can't wait to see the look on her face in the morning when she sees that in her bedroom.

Ah, to be a kid again. Maybe next year at this time we'll have another Musatov running (well, they wouldn't be running yet) around. I can hope, can't I?

To the two people that read my blog, may your holidays be special and your hearts be full!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great Christmas with your family! Hope to see some pictures soon. I'm happy to be ONE of the TWO people who read your blog! : )

    ReplyDelete

Say something!