Monday, December 22, 2008

Grateful

I had my 30th birthday party this weekend, on Saturday! I woke up, looked out the window, and waited for the "I'm sorry, I need to cancel" calls to start rolling in. Surprisingly only a few people needed to cancel. I was happy and grateful that so many people made the trip to my parent's house to help roll in my 30th year. A BIG thank you to my mom and sister for making the party happen - you guys mean the world to me! I'm a lucky girl. After the party at my mom's, we headed to Maxx to see an 80's band (Rockit Science). Good times. Here are a couple pics from the occasion!

Raspberry Kami (the only shot of the night, thankyouverymuch)

Me and my hubby
Here's to 30 more fantastic years!





2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad your birthday party was a well-attended success!

    ReplyDelete

Say something!