Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Someone's got a case of the Monday's...but it's Tuesday!


Yep, that's me! Well, my "case of the Monday's" did start out last night, so technically I can say that. I got a call from my 2nd job saying that they have to cut my shift. Business just isn't as busy as they would like, so they had to cut my one night a week shift (Saturday). I'm not too broken up about it I guess. I would usually end up asking for the night off anyway - but the extra cash was nice to have around when I would work. They said I could pick up shifts if someone wanted the night off, so that's a nice option, especially come Winter when Adam will most likely slow down at his job. Anyway, this morning I woke up late, didn't get to blowdry my hair, forgot my purse at home. Oh, also forgot my make up (hey pasty!), my money, cell phone, and my badge for work. Doh!


Yep, you could say I have a case of the "Tuesday's"! Someone did bring in donuts today though, so I might just have to have one thankyouverymuch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!