Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Gobble, Gobble

By far, the BEST Thanksgiving movie EVER! If you haven't seen it, what are you thinking?! Go rent it (or better yet, buy it from the $5 bin at Wal Mart) now! This movie is definitely a tradition in my family. We all stuff our faces with turkey and cheesy potatoes, and then sit around and watch PT&A. Good times!

There was a wonderful Thanksgiving Feast at Ally's school (www.northernvoices.org) yesterday. Great food, good company, and of course the kids sang a Thanksgiving song. It was so cute, I wish I had pictures, but I forgot my camera. Ally didn't sing, but she did nervously lift up her shirt. It's cute now when she's 3. Now if she does that when she's 16, we'll have problems.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. I know I'm thankful for all my friends and family.

Gobble, gobble :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!