Monday, October 6, 2008

Vegas, baby, Vegas!



Yep, you guessed it - I'm going to Vegas! Me, my mom, and my sister's Missy and Vanessa are leaving tomorrow at 2:00, and we'll arrive in Vegas at 4:00 PM. I'm so excited. I've been to Vegas before, but probably 5-6 years ago. I'm interested in seeing how things have changed. It truly is the adult Disneyland. We're going to the Tournament of Kings show at the Excalibur. Everytime I think about it, I'm reminded of that scene from Cable Guy where Matthew Broderick and Jim Carrey go to Medieval Times. Hilarious!

My mom was generous enough to take us on this trip, she is the BEST! We'll make some memories, I'm sure. Missy and Vanessa have never been to Vegas, and I know they'll have an absolute blast. Watch out, here we come!!! I'll post pics when we return.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!