Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cute Story

Kind of a cute story I just had to share. Ally and I were at the plant store on Sunday. We were leaving the store and heading to the car, when the guy in the car next to us said to me "excuse me, ma'am, is your husband shopping with you today?" I said "no, he's not". He said "oh well, because some women's husbands don't like them to talk to or help strangers. And then,"oh, well my battery is dead, would you mind giving me a jump?". This was an older gentleman (about 70 years old probably), and he had his wife and granddaughter in the car with him. How harmful could that be?! So, we were able to get his car started and after that, he whipped out his wallet (sweet - $20?) and gave me his business card. He's a pastor at a church in Blaine. He said if I ever need a free wedding or anything, to give him a call (where was this guy 4 years ago?) His wife said I was their guardian angel that day. Needless to say, I left the store with a big smile on my face. Some people are just so cute!

1 comment:

Say something!