Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What's New With Us

Nothing too exciting to report from the Musatov family.

Ally has been busy with school, she goes 3 days a week from 8:30 to noon. This fall, she will attend the preschool program at Northern Voices (http://www.northernvoices.org/), which is Monday - Friday, 8:30 to 3:00! Our little girl is growing up so fast. She turns 3 in August. She has so much fun at school though. One good thing about her going to preschool is that they require her to be potty trained by then. It gives us a goal to shoot for. Supposedly she's really good at "going" on the potty at school, but at home she could care less. I think she wants to impress her friends at school. One of her teachers suggested that maybe we start putting underwear over her diaper, so it gives her a feeling of wearing underwear every day. She has some Dora undies and some others, so maybe we'll start doing that. One step at a time. I'm thinking after that, I might just use good ol' fashioned bribery. ;)

Also, the Northern Voices charity golf tournament is coming up in August. If you're a golfer, or know a golfer, or just want to support a great school for deaf/hard of hearing kids, please check out their website for more information. If you have any questions, please ask!!!

I'm still busy working 4 nights a week at Totino's. I'm really enjoying the tip money and getting out of the house. The part I'm not enjoying is being away from Adam and Ally 4 nights a week. I think we're all dealing with it pretty well for now though. I'd really like to thank Doug & Mary for all they've done to help us out, watching Ally late, picking her up from school, etc. Adam and I have the BEST family anyone could ask for, and that means ALL OF YOU! We're so lucky. When things seem like they couldn't get any worse, I just think of how very blessed we are. We have a roof over our heads, food on the table, a great school to send our daughter to, the best family in the world, and most of all, we have each other! Sorry, got a little deep there for a minute. I mean it though.

And last but not least, Adam is back to work (knock on wood). It's been about 3 weeks now, and I'm thankful for every day.

Well, I'll sign off for now. Remember to hug your kids and think of all the good things you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!