Thursday, March 13, 2008

New Job

What a gorgeous day! I was so excited to not have to use the heat in my car this afternoon when I stepped out for lunch. As far as I'm concerned, all the snow can melt and I can finally turn off the heat in my house and open some windows!

Well, I have some good news. I got a second job. I guess I don't know if it's good news or bad news, since we need money. I will be working at Totino's Italian Restaurant. They used to be located in NE Mpls, but have moved to Mounds View. They have been in business for over 50 years and yes, they made those famous Totino's party pizzas (they don't anymore). They are about a mile from my work at Medtronic. It'll be great to just drive over there after work and start makin' some money (tips)! I'm excited to be a server again. I worked at Ruby Tuesday in college and absolutely loved it. I also worked at Green Mill when I lived in Willmar, and those were some of the best times I ever had! It's great to meet all the different people and it's a very active job. Maybe I can work off some of the Winter poundage. Totino's is opening soon in Mounds View - I'll keep you posted of the exact date and will hopefully see some of you there! Enjoy the warm weather.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job — I've been thinking about doing the same to ay down some of the pesty debt. Blah. We'll have to swing in for a slice of pie some night - pizza pie, that is. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Say something!