Monday, December 3, 2007

Medtronic Children's Holiday Party



Good Morning! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, we sure did! My company (Medtronic) throws a Children's Holiday Party every year and we went for the first time this year. It was so much fun! They had crafts and games for the kids, goody bags, and of course, Santa Claus. We waited in line for Santa for a good half hour. When we got up to see the big guy, Ally had a death grip on me! Needless to say, it ended up being a "family" portrait. Oh well, it should be cute. I guess if I was 2, I'd be scared of a big guy in a beard too. He wasn't the friendliest Santa. I will post the picture as soon as we get it. The snow on the ground definitely gets me in the Christmas spirit! We put our tree up yesterday and I love it. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!